We are looking for a hard-working individual to join our team as a plumber helper.
- Assist with installations and repairs.
- Able to operate a variety of hand & power tools.
- Follow instructions for picking up and delivering parts, equipment and supplies to and from job site.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication & customer service skills.
- Must have own hand tools specific to the trade.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Ability to work after-hours and on weekends (on rotating basis with other employees).
- Good driving record.
- Be able to pass back ground check and drug testing.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Paid vacation & holidays.
- IRA matching.
- Health insurance.
- Dental & Vision insurance available.
- And more…